If you’ve been reading about growing your business and your digital presence, you’ve probably come across ClickFunnels. But before you sign on the dotted line and get a subscription, read this ClickFunnels review first to ensure that it’s the right service and platform for you.
In this article, we’ll discuss the company’s background and the product features it provides clients. We’ll also look at the pricing tiers to help you gauge if it’s the right fit for your needs and budget.
Before we go to the ClickFunnels review of the platform’s features, let’s discuss a bit about the venture’s background. In a nutshell, ClickFunnels offer landing pages that guide visitors through their sales process. Moreso, they allow users to create these pages without needing to know how to code.
The company was established in 2014 when founders Russell and Todd found it frustrating that sales funnel pages took too long a time to create. A few months later, Todd created the software and Russel sold the product.
Today, the platform claims to offer the easiest, all-in-one solution for ventures seeking to get more leads and sales. In addition to that, the company says they’ve made the process so simple, users couldn’t fail.
However, that doesn’t mean users wouldn’t have to lift a finger. For them to be able to make the most out of the product, they should clarify a few things about their business, such as:
- The nature of the business
- Business objectives
- Time allowance to achieve business goals
By knowing these things from the get-go, users can better utilize the platform to grow their business.
Now let’s get to the meat of this ClickFunnels review. Some marketers might ask, why use ClickFunnels when they have their own websites for landing page creation? Here are a few features that may answer that question.
The platform allows users to build and launch a pre-developed sales funnel, making for a fast and seamless setup. Here are three types of sales funnels you can make on the platform:
- Leads. This includes long-form leads and basic email or messenger leads.
- Sales. The platform offers three ways to generate sales: tripwire or unboxing funnels, sales letter or video sales, and a launch funnel.
- Event. You can run your event with the platform in two ways: a live webinar using third-party software and automated evergreen webinars run completely on the platform.
The platform offers frameworks to lead you to achieve your goal. Though you may choose to use them as they are, you can also adjust the funnels. These adjustments may include adding, moving, and deleting pages. You can also add membership sites and run your own affiliate program.
The platform allows you to include your logos, product photos, and text without having to go over coding and web development.
No ClickFunnels review 2021 will be complete without a look at their pricing plans. Here are the three pricing tiers of the platform:
The basic plan costs $97 per month. This tier comes with 20 funnels and 100 pages. It also allows for one sub-user (a team member with their own login) and you can connect your account to three domains. This tier also includes three payment gateways so that you can get paid for successful transactions. In addition to that, all the plans allow you to share the funnels you make with others.
The second tier comes at $297 per month. Though it’s triple the price of the first tier, it also takes the plan features to the next level. For one, the funnels and pages you can make with this plan are unlimited. It also allows users to connect up to nine domains and use nine payment gateways. In addition to that, this plan allows for three sub-users and unlimited follow-up funnels, which is not available in the first tier.
Two Comma Club X
The third tier is for big ventures aiming for optimum growth. With a hefty price tag of $2,497 per month, this plan doesn’t go short of features to offer. Aside from the features offered in the second tier, it also includes ten sub-users, 27 payment gateways, and 27 domains. In addition to that, users under this tier get to enjoy priority support plus VIP phone support.
But perhaps one of the biggest add-ons that this plan offers is the additional training it provides. These include the “Over The Shoulder” course with Russell and Strategy, Execution, Course Correction with various business coaches.
Here are the pros and cons of the platform, as compiled from ClickFunnels review & complaints.
- Ease of use is the number one benefit of this platform. With the software, you won’t need to hire developers every time you need a sales funnel.
- Many users commend the platform’s superb support. In fact, many reviewers say the tech support team usually gets issues resolved in a few minutes.
- Signing up comes with added value, including training and an affiliate program
- One of the most common ClickFunnels negative reviews is the amount of time you need to get the hang of it. Though the platform is easy to use once you know the nitty-gritty, you need to allot time and effort to learn the ropes in the first few days.
- One rater said the platform can get buggy when you use its customization features.
If you find it challenging to attract leads and increase sales, ClickFunnels are surely a valuable resource. However, if you feel like the features don’t suit your needs or if you’re not sure if the cost is worth the benefits to your venture, you might want to check out other options. For instance, ClickFunnels alternatives such as BuilderAll, Samcart, Unbounce, and Ontraport offer business growth features you might want to see.
You can also opt to take advantage of the platform’s free 14-day trial. This two-week period will allow you to try the platform’s features for yourself and find out if it’s the right fit.