When you sell a product or a service online, you don’t just put it out into the world, sit, and wait for the cash register to ring. You can do that, of course, but don’t expect to get the best results. So, we gathered the best Sales Funnel Services that you’ll like!
To optimize your business for success, it’s best to know where your prospects are in their purchase journey. By doing so, you increase your chances of convincing them to buy and hopefully become loyal customers. And this is where sales funnel software options come in.
If you haven’t been using the concept of sales funnel services in your business, then it’s high time you do! Not only will it organize your marketing strategy, but it will also help you generate more leads and enhance sales.
What is a Sales Funnel?
First things first. Marketing newbies might ask, what exactly are a sales funnel? Well, think of it as a real-world funnel, like the type you’ll find in the kitchen. The top of the funnel has a wide opening that eventually narrows down to the bottom.
Similar to that, you can think of your prospects using the concept of a funnel and the classic marketing model of AIDA (attention, interest, desire, action).
Here are the levels a typical customer goes through before the actual purchase:
A lot of your prospects will visit your shop, entering the wide opening on top. In short, you all got them on the first step of the process – attention.
Some of the visitors will be led to the next level – interest. If they’re interested in what you have to offer, they’ll most likely browse the products on your site. At this level, they’re also likely to consider if it’s worth buying or not.
Not everyone who gets interested in your products will go through the next step – desire. When a prospect desires or wants to buy your product, they’re most likely to add them to the cart.
Some of the people with items on their cart will actually proceed with checking out. This last step is action.
Though various proponents may use different terms and may involve more steps than the ones above, all sales funnels follow the same concept more or less.
4 Sales Funnel Software Options to Consider
Here are some of the best options to consider when you’re looking for sales funnel software.
ClickFunnels is one of the most popular Sales Funnel Services builders for entrepreneurs who don’t have any experience in coding. But how exactly does it work? The platform allows ventures to guide their clients through the entire sales process. Its features diminish the chances of your prospects, getting confused, and leaving the site.
Then, the platform points the prospect to the service or product they may need to solve their problems. Aside from that, it also allows ventures to follow-up on visitors even if they leave the site.
Here are some of the platform’s features you may find useful:
- ClickFunnels has a drag and drops capability. And they claim to let users build a funnel in as little as 10 minutes. So, it’s a bit of assurance for those who may not have a lot of time to spare for funnel-building.
- The platform also includes features that make it a lot easier to market your brand. For instance, they have email and Facebook marketing automation, as well as a smart shopping cart with an upsell feature.
Their most affordable package costs $97 per month. It comes with 20 funnels you can make yourself or create from pre-designed templates. The package also includes 100 pages within each funnel and three payment gateways.
If you’re still on the fence about getting a subscription, you may want to take advantage of their free 14-day trial. It lets you dip your toes on using the platform without commitments as you can downgrade or cancel your account anytime.
Who doesn’t want to close more deals? Close strives to supercharge their clients’ sales rates by providing the best CRM for ventures. It simplifies your daily operations by organizing your sales activities – from calls, emails, and voicemails to tasks and reminders. The platform organizes all of these so that you’ll always be on top of things.
Here are a few pros offered by the platform:
- Because Close is synced to Inbox, you know exactly what needs your immediate attention at any given time. For instance, if you need to return a call or do a task, they’ll be on the list. Once you do them, however, they’ll automatically be ticked off. In short, it’s like having an assistant by your side at all times.
- The platform allows your team to have full access to all the steps of the sales process. Because of this total transparency, you won’t have to do the extra task of briefing everyone about any updates. It’s right there in the CRM, and all of you can be on the same page at all times.
Their lowest package, called Starter, comes at a very affordable $25 per month. This allows for three users, 2,500 leads and contacts, and one pipeline which tracks teams, products, or sales processes. For email features, it comes with five templates as well as features like snooze, undo send, and email open and response tracking.
A bit pricier than Starter is their package called Basic, priced at $65 per month. For the additional 40 bucks, the user limit is stretched to 30, with one pipeline and unlimited store leads and contacts. It also has extra features not included in the cheaper version, such as real-time sales leaderboard and sales comparison reporting.
If you’re a small business or startup and you don’t have the resources yet to hire a team of copywriters, developers, or designers, check out Kartra. It’s an all-in-one platform that will make your life easier and more organized.
Kartra allows you to nurture your leads and prospects, as well as your customers. You can organize them into groups to personalize your marketing depending on where they are on their buying journey.
Here are some of the benefits of this platform:
- It has a feature specialized for funnels and campaigns. It lets you create excellent sales funnels by offering the tools to create the building blocks, such as pages, opt-in forms, checkout, lead tagging, mailing, memberships, and many more. The great thing about this is that they’re all interconnected and organized in one ecosystem. So, they’re easier to manage and use depending on your goals.
- Their sequence builder features a drag and drops tool. This capability makes the platform so easy to use. Added to that, it also gives you a visual outline of your sequence flow, thus allowing you to strategize better.
Though Kartra has a $99 per month Starter package, their most popular one, Silver, is priced at $199 per month. The Silver package comes with up to 12,500 leads, three custom domains, 125,000 emails per month, and 125 GB bandwidth.
Moreover, it comes with a lot of “unlimited” inclusions – pages, products, membership sites, team members, and help desks. The package also includes Kartra Agency, which allows users to access their entire agency portfolio. It also lets them manage client accounts using a centralized master console.
If you’re looking for Sales Funnel Services that has helped a lot of entrepreneurs over the years, check out Kajabi. They’ve been in the industry for almost a decade and have helped more than 25,000 business owners not only create but also sustain successful online ventures.
How exactly does it work? This platform organizes all your online tools in one dashboard. These tools may include websites, products, marketing, and community building. In short, it allows you to orchestrate tech better so that you can concentrate on other elements of your business.
Here are some of the pros of getting a Kajabi subscription:
- Because you have integrated courses, subscriptions, and digital products, you can take your ideas and turn them into a high-value product in just minutes. You can also customize the packaging, pricing, and delivery.
- The platform features seamless integration with payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal. So, the user can get paid easier and faster.
Their plans start at $119 per month. It allows one admin user to manage one website with three products, three pipelines, unlimited landing pages, and unlimited marketing emails.
On the other hand, their most popular plan is just $40 pricier than the former. It allows for ten admin users to manage a website with 15 products and 15 pipelines. The landing pages and marketing emails are also unlimited. They also have a 14-day free trial if you want to try their platform without commitment.
There you have it! Take the time to check out each and every one of these Sales Funnel Services to see which one fits your business best. But remember, just using the right tools isn’t enough. You have to pair the tech with a solid understanding of your audience to make it work its magic.