You’ll be surprised at how a cold email can generate warm leads for your business when created and sent correctly. Without a doubt, it’s a marketing tool any venture would want to make the most out of. Stats tell us that average email open rates range from 15 to 28 percent, depending on the industry. So, here are the best Cold Email Services you should try!
Without a doubt, finding the best Cold Email Services is a must for any business looking to grow its following and increase sales. But what exactly should you be looking for in a program? And more importantly, how can you make its features work for your business? We rounded up the best cold email options in the market so you won’t have to.
What to Look For in a Sales Email Software
Similar to a cold phone call, cold emails are sent to prospects without prior contact or permission from the recipient. And though many people may find unexpected phone calls to be annoying, cold emails are much less intrusive.
As a result, emails may have a better potential at actually getting the message across from the business to the customer.
A sales email tech aims to make the process of sending cold emails a lot more pain-free. If it’s your first time to get such a service, here are key features you may want to look for:
This is why you’ll want Cold Email Services in the first place. Sending emails one by one can be taxing and time-consuming. So, you’ll need a program that can automate this basic task. The more types of functions the software can automate, the better.
Getting a cold email is like being handed a random brochure while you’re walking down the street. Personalization allows you to add the recipient’s name to the email. As a result, the email allows you to build a stronger connection with your audience.
Many tech solutions offer templates you can use depending on the campaign that you’re doing. In addition to that, many programs also allow you to share templates with other people on your team. This feature ensures uniformity in terms of form, content, and voice.
Analytics and Tracking
This feature is one of the most crucial ones you can use to boost your lead generation efforts. By examining your campaign’s open rates, link click-through rates, and response rates, you can gauge what’s working and what isn’t. It also helps you improve your copy and tactics to obtain better results.
5 Best Cold Email Software Options to Consider
Here are some of the most popular Cold Email Services in the market today. Check out the features of each to help you decide which one can best fit your unique business needs.
Yesware offers several solutions that allow you to reach out to your customers, schedule meetings, follow up effectively, and win more business. Their email tracking feature lets users see how prospects engage with emails as well as their attachments and links.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to choose Yesware for your business:
- The software notifies you about the who-what-when for every email open, link click, and attachment view. The tech also allows you to track how much time the recipients spend on your attachments, may they be slides or PDFs.
- The system allows you to use templates, making it faster to send similar messages over and over again.
- The software can integrate with Salesforce, so no need for manual data entry.
Yesware’s most affordable package, Pro, comes at $15 per user per month. It comes with real-time email tracking and presentation tracking and analytics. In addition to those, it also includes features like personal templates and reports, as well as send later and reminders.
Their most popular package, on the other hand, is Premium, which costs $35 per month. Aside from all the Pro inclusions, this package also comes with campaigns, and team template sharing and reporting. It also includes role-based permissions as well as centralized billing.
Despite sending your emails and follow-ups automatically, Woodpecker does it one by one as if you were sending them manually. As a result, your email looks more personalized and less spammy.
Here are some pros that make Woodpecker the choice option for some ventures:
- The software allows users to automate follow-ups. You can set up conditions that trigger the next follow-up. Called “if-campaigns,” you can prepare two versions of a follow-up and define a trigger action to send a respective message.
- The system allows you to track who opened your email, when, and what links they clicked.
- Woodpecker provides your team with a shared prospect database so that you won’t address the same prospect twice if you don’t want to.
Their most affordable package, Start-up, costs $40 per seat per month. It includes basic features for smaller teams, including automated sending, follow-up automation, prospects base, teamwork and security, and stats.
Their Team Pro package, on the other hand, costs $50 per seat per month, with advanced features designed for bigger teams. Aside from the features included in the Startup package, it also includes integrations such as access through API, Pipedrive, UpLead, and LeadFuze. They offer a 14-day free trial and two-month free access for clients who chose annual billing.
If you’re looking for the best cold email software available, Hunter is surely worth checking out. It has a Domain Search feature, which lets you get the email addresses behind any website. The system lists all the people working in a company with their name and email address found on the web. It’s a powerful email-finding tool complete with search filters and scoring.
Here are some of the advantages of Hunter for businesses:
- If you’re a cold email newbie and you have no idea how to write an effective copy, this software got you covered. They offer email patterns from the most common email format used in the organization from dozens of possible combinations.
- It allows you to score and verify; you can find verified email addresses or get a confidence score in percentage.
- You can save your lead by exporting or by synchronizing data with the CRM you’re currently using.
If you want to learn the ropes of the system without a financial commitment, you can opt for a free account. It comes with 50 monthly requests you can use to search for a domain name that returns the email addresses.
On the other hand, their Starter package, priced at $49, comes with 1,000 monthly requests. It also includes premium features such as domain search exports, multiple Gmail connections, and priority support.
GMass describes itself as a cold email marketing service inside Gmail. That said, the platform allows users to use Gmail to send mail merge campaigns with automatic follow-up emails. It can also connect with Google Sheets, allowing for a quick compilation of data you want to export.
Here are the pros of using GMass for your cold email campaign:
- The platform lets you send campaigns as replies to the last conversation with each recipient. This strategy brings in better results and higher engagement because it becomes part of a conversation that’s already existing.
- GMass also provides campaign-level reports that show the email’s performance in terms of open rate, clicks, replies, and bounces. These reports can be seen inside Gmail on your desktop or mobile.
Their most affordable individual package costs $8.95 per month. It includes all features except for auto follow-ups and the remove GMass footer feature. If you need the auto follow-up feature, you’ll need to sign up for the Premium package, which costs $19.95 per month.
Snov.io is a cold outreach automation platform that allows users to find, validate, and email prospects with better conversion rates. The software also allows you to use domain email searches to get fast access to email addresses along with names and job positions from various domains.
Here are some of the pros of using Snov.io for your email marketing needs:
- The platform offers an email verifier feature. It allows you to filter emails in bulk and remove abandoned and catch-all email addresses. This helps improve delivery rates and increase email reputation scores.
- They have an Email Drip Campaigns feature that lets users create and send complex campaigns with triggers, goals, as well as auto follow-up messages.
- You don’t need to have knowledge in coding to build email drip campaigns. They have a drag-and-drop tool you can use to build multi-level highly targeted campaigns and analyze results.
The platform has an unlimited freemium account, which will allow you to use its basic features without financial obligation. Their most affordable paid package costs $39 per month, with 1,000 credits and 1,000 unique recipients. It’s a perfect solution for startups as well as solopreneurs.
Every Cold Email Services’ goal is simple – to get read by the recipient. And as any marketer would know, it’s not an easy task. The key is to find the best Cold Email Services that will help you automate mundane and repetitive tasks. By doing so, you can focus better on reaching out to your prospects and taking your brand closer to your audience.